Year 1 OTE £26,000 > £30,000 per annum plus benefits
Location: Close to Hedge End/Botley/Bishops Waltham
Company: Highfield Professional Solutions
Want control over your own earnings and career development?
Then why not become a Graduate Recruitment Consultant for Highfield Professional Solutions, an ambitious, modern, and market leading recruitment agency that has grown on family values.
A recruitment consultant role has high potential for both personal and professional growth. It is primarily a sales role with fast energy, high rewards, and outstanding results for motivated individuals. You’ll be in charge of your success and earnings as you carve a career path suited just for you.
Why you’ll love this job.
No two days are ever the same. Being able to have control over much of your role as you develop partnerships with clients and candidates, pushing yourself to provide results that reflect your talents.
Why Highfield will make you love it more.
Highfield offer full training from our award-winning Management Team and recruitment consultants, as well as further learning through a structured career path all the way from Trainee through to Management.
Regular friendly challenges and competitions keep your work interesting and motivated, while allowing creative, new ideas to flow. We provide support and guidance throughout your career with us, and those who are wanting to achieve will be able to reach as high as they can.
Want to join a fun, fast paced team and work for a renowned company that rewards your hard work?
Highfield have been recognised in the South Coast awards and Solent Business awards for the Best Company to Work, Employer of the Year, and Management Team of the Year categories. We were recently awarded the Outstanding Contribution to The South Coast Region Award in the South Coast Business Awards. These recognitions reflect our desire to create an environment that is more than a just a workplace, as well as our constant effort to continually improve this.
· A people person
A successful recruitment consultant is looking to go above and beyond within their market to provide the best level of service to our customers possible. Having confidence and willing to ask questions will be important in this role as you develop a deeper understanding of your sector and create stronger partnerships with both your clients and candidates.
What we can offer you:
1. Market leading commission and reward. We train the best and reward them for their hard work and success
2. Access to our international Blue Chip client base (not “PSL access” but genuine access!)
3. A grown up attitude to recruitment
4. The chance to work for a Carbon Neutral business
5. Flexible working patterns with a 1pm finish on Fridays and full or part time hours.
6. Award winning training and development
7. The chance to work alongside leading industry experts
8. Access to all the latest Rec Tech (Bullhorn, Cube19, CloudCall, LinkedIn Recruiter plus more)
9. Become a part owner in the company from Senior Consultant
10. Incentives you really want! We change them regularly based on feedback
11. 2,500 sq ft social area for lunches, meetings and Skype/FaceTime’s
12. 7,500 sq ft offices with space to grow to 100 people
13. A dedicated wellness room
14. Access to qualified Mental Health First Aiders in the business
15. A Leadership team committed to give you the best work/home life balance
You will be working alongside some of the best and most experienced recruitment consultants in their field, and this offers a completely unique opportunity for you to realise your full potential and keep developing yourself.
A clear motivation to learn.
Great communication skills and confidence are a must as you will be speaking with a range of industry professionals every day. This means a talent in listening, not just talking, as you build trust and connections within the industry.
Successful Recruitment Consultants are motivated, ambitious, competitive and able to create strong relationships to capitalise on the opportunities available to them, as well as their team.
A desire to work alongside a motivating team, who help you to learn and develop new skills.
If you are interested please send your CV to email@example.com