Do you want to work for a recruitment company with a clear plan to grow and thrive despite the Global Pandemic? Are you a driven Senior Recruitment Consultant with a passion for the STEM sector and proven experience running a high performing contract desk? Can you get to our office based near Hedge End in Hampshire? You will have the opportunity to take a senior role in a number of different divisions based upon your core experience. All our sectors have a mixture of high potential customers as well as some established relationships built up from over a decade of working in these markets.
We are a truly global business and Highfield have placed engineering staff across Europe, Asia, The Middle East and the USA. The opportunities to work in an international contracting market is very exciting in the current climate. Alongside this is an excellent commission scheme with no threshold and the chance to earn up to 30% of your placements.
We can we offer you
- Access to our international Blue Chip client base (not “PSL access” but genuine access!)
- A grown up attitude to recruitment
- Flexible working patterns with a 1pm finish on Fridays available and full or part time hours
- Award winning training and development
- The chance to work alongside leading industry experts
- Access to all the latest Rec Tech to make your role easier
- Become a part owner in the company from Senior Consultant
- Incentives you really want! We change them regularly based on feedback
- 2,500 sq. ft social area for lunches, meetings and video calls
- 7,500 sq ft offices with space to grow to 100 people
- A dedicated wellness room
- A Leadership team committed to give you the best work/home life balance
- Regular incentives for time outs and fun time
- Strong social awareness and ethics – lots donated to Charities every year
- Flexible holiday and your Birthday off every year
- A very social atmosphere, European Holidays, Lunch Clubs, Races etc
- Weekly Meditation, Personal Training and Yoga sessions in the office
- Prior experience as a Contract Recruitment Consultant (ideally as a Senior Recruitment Consultant or above) and a proven track record in achieving and exceeding targets in a STEM sector.2. A track record of developing new and existing business providing contract recruitment services is essential. Any experience in providing SOW (statement of work) solutions would be an advantage.
3. An obsessive commitment to provide our loyal clients and candidates with the best possible service. We will make you an expert in your niche but you must act with professionalism and integrity at all times.
If you are interested in the role, please email Kay Fadden with a copy of your CV to email@example.com